Second lecture of the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technologies online course. Course website: https://piazza.com/princeton/spring2015/btctech/home
For the full experience, sign up via the link on that page. If you just want the lectures, simply subscribe to this channel.
In this lecture (click the time to jump to the section):
* Centralization vs. decentralization 1:12
* Distributed consensus 4:45
* Consensus without identity: the block chain 17:46
* Incentives and proof of work 35:43
* Putting it all together 55:39